FFL TRANSFER GUIDE
$45.00 + tax per firearm
$15.00 + tax for up to 2 cases of ammunition
$35.00 + tax for up to 5 cases of ammunition
- All firearm transfers and requests for FFL'S to be sent to dealers MUST be facilitated using the form below.
- Any transfer that arrives on site without an accompanying online form is subject to a $150.00 transfer fee per firearm. No exceptions, you must use the form below unless you feel like lighting your hard earned money on fire for absolutely no good reason.
- NO CALLS OR EMAILS REGARDING FFL TRANSFERS REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED/ PROCESSED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please ensure that your selected firearm meets ALL CURRENT NYS LEGALITIES.
- We do NOT accept online transfers in from individuals with drivers license copies. Please ensure your item is shipped by a licensed FFL.
- This includes magazine capacity of no greater than 10 rounds (ONLY ACTIVE LE is exempt from magazine restrictions). Any magazines arriving over 10 rounds will become property of Adaptive Shooting Sports LLC unless modifications can be made to reduce capacity (subject to additional fees) and such work order has been agreed upon by management prior to transfer's arrival.
- Any returns of transfers for any reason (damage in shipping, incorrect item, blemished models, non NY legal firearms) will be subject to an additional minimum outgoing transfer fee of $45.00 + tax (this does NOT include shipping costs which would be additional)
- Transfers will be available for pickup within 24-48 hours from delivery/arrival on site. Please do NOT call to inquire when you see the tracking information show "delivered". A staff member will call you as soon as the firearm is logged in and ready for pickup. NO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED BY A STAFF MEMBER.
- Any transfer items that are not collected within 10 business days are subject to $10 per day storage fees. Any firearms left for over 30 days are then considered abandoned and become property of Adaptive Shooting Sports LLC.